1. How do I donate and what if I can’t make a meeting?
100 Women Who Care Grande Prairie accept donations to the selected charity at each meeting or by mail if you are not able to attend the meeting. Make your Cheque out to the selected charity and mail to:
100 Women Who Care Grande Prairie
8605 102A Ave
Grande Prairie, Alberta
If you have mailed in your contribution, please email us at email@example.com to let us know and ensure we don’t call you with a reminder.
2. How long are the meetings?
Meeting are never more then one hour, doors open at 6pm for registration, meeting at 7pm with a social hour to follow.
3. How do I become a member?
Simply fill out a Membership commitment form and send it back to us. Or show up at one of our meeting and sign up.
4. Do I need to be a member to be able to attend a meeting?
No EVERYONE is invited to join in on a meeting and we encourage our members to bring a friend. However only members are able to vote.
5. Can men attend the meeting?
No this is a women only event, however we do have male guest speakers from time to time
6. Can children attend the meeting?
We strongly encourage you to arrange childcare but we are all moms and we understand that is not always possibly. If your child can sit quietly please feel free to bring them along.
7. Can I donate by giving cash or e-transfer?
At this time we can only accept cheques, money orders are possible but must be made out to the winning charity.
8. Can I cancel my membership?
We hate to see our members leave but sometimes life doesn’t always go as planned. Simply email us and we can cancel your membership at anytime.
9. What happens if I miss a donation?
We ask that you honour your commitment and still follow through with the donation.
10. What if I don’t agree with the chosen charity?
Again we ask that you honour your commitment and still donate.
11. How do I receive my tax receipt?
Please ensure that have added your email or mailing address to your cheque. The winning charity will send you your tax receipt directly. Please contact them if you have not received it.
12. I’m unable to attend a meeting and another member cast my vote?
No you MUST be in attendance to vote.